Meet Our Founder & Principal Consultant
Dr. Robin Hindsman Stacia, CEO
For over the past 17 years, I have practiced as an organizational management and board consultant as the Principal/Consultant of Hindsman Consultation Services, now known as Sage Consulting Network, Inc. (SCN) based in the Atlanta, GA. SCN focuses on strengthening organizational operations and improving board performance, by ensuring the capacity and applied knowledge for effective governance, board leadership and organizational excellence. My ultimate objective is to provide clients with best practice tools and strategies that they can immediately use to improve organizational outcomes. I work collaboratively with executives and board leadership to identify governance and operational challenges and opportunities, and to implement proven strategies to address a broad array of performance and governance issues.
My consulting work with boards and executives focuses on array of performance and execution issues such as governance, leadership, board and executive partnerships, organizational diversity and inclusion, team effectiveness, and organizational planning and strategy. My services are typically delivered through customized consulting services that range from board and organizational assessments, visioning and strategic planning, governance education, retreat facilitation, board structure transformation, as well as designing and delivering customized coaching services. I have significant experiences with nonprofit charities, foundations, associations, healthcare, faith-based, and government organizations.
Furthermore, I had a 25 year healthcare career; resulting in diverse healthcare experiences ranging from direct patient care, oversight of regional quality management, and leadership of mental health programs and services. I use these combined governance and healthcare experiences in my work with healthcare boards resulting in transformative board awareness and performance improvements.
I have been fortunate to partner with leading organizations in the nonprofit sector. I served as the Director of Consulting and Contract Training for Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations (2003-2005). In this capacity, I was responsible for consulting and training for over 1300 member nonprofits. Since 2006, I have enjoyed a productive partnership as a Senior Governance Consultant with BoardSource, Inc., one of the nation’s most respected and referenced resource for nonprofit governance.
Finally I received a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Psy.D from Wright State University and Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Ohio University. I’m a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Johns Hopkins) and have meet the curriculum qualifications for Black Belt certification. I’m a lifetime member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., and an active member and volunteer at The Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, GA.
- Governance boards, organizational change, strategy, training, facilitation,
- Performance improvement, executive coaching, team effectiveness, change management, healthcare executive
- Curriculum and Consulting Design
- Practitioner and technical expert- highly effective consultant and trainer
- Healthcare Organizations- boards, practices and quality
- Comprehensive project management – we’re your compass!
- Customized Consulting and Training – we take the time to ask the right questions
- Collaborative partnerships based on mutual respect
- Quality outcomes and impact
- Data Driven- best practices, benchmarks and standards of excellence
- Never Settle- we work hard to meet your expectations
- Respect creativity and innovation- seeking new solutions and solving problems
- Maintain our focus on what’s important to you
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Doctorate Clinical Psychology
- BoardSource Senior Governance Consultant
- Certified BoardSource Governance Trainer
- Standards for Excellence Licensed Consultant
- Green Belt- Six Sigma
- Previous, Director of Consulting and Training, Maryland Association of Nonprofit Management
- Previous, Quality Management Officer, Systems Redesign and Performance Executive for Department of Veterans Administration
- Alliance for Nonprofit Management- Co-Chair Data and Trends Committee of the Executive Transitions Affinity Group
- Atlanta Business League
- Nonprofit charities, foundations, associations, healthcare, faith-based, and government
- We are passionate about Missions and love working with organizations that doing good for others to improve our communities.
- The Atlanta Mission – Board Member
- Ebenezer Baptist Church – Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Ladies Usher Board, Leadership advisor and all-around volunteer
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. – Community volunteer
For more information go to: www.linkedin.com/in/robinhstacia, https://twitter.com/ConsultingSage , https://www.instagram.com/sage_network/ and https://www.facebook.com/Sage-Consulting-Network-427351120997519/