Executive Coaching and Performance Management
Executive Coaching – Customized executive coaching using proven methods based on:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Competencies
- Visionary Leadership
- Executive Performance
- Organizational Management Skills
- Productivity and Engagement
Executive Performance – Guide boards of directors and executives through a process of constructive engagement to develop the optimal performance management system. This process involves
- Policy and Process Development
- Position Description Reviews
- Sector and Professional Standards Review
- Alignment with Strategic Plan and Organizational Unique Priorities
- Establishing baseline and Benchmark Data
- Creating Data and Performance Accountability Processes
Organizational Assessments – Organizational Performance Improvement
- Based on the Standards for Excellence; An Accountability Code for Nonprofit Excellence.
- Conduct a customized organizational structure and performance review.
- Florida Center for Nursing
- Oakridge Neighborhood
- Spartanburg County Foundation
- Premier Academy
- Atlanta Neighborhood Charter Schools
- Beacon of Hope
- Dad’s Garage
- GA Campaign for Adolescent Power & Potential
- Good Samaritan Health and Wellness Center
- Helping in His Name Ministries
- Horizon Theatre Company
- Meals on Wheels Atlanta
- Quality Care for Children
- The Elaine Clark Center
- All About Developmental Disabilities
- Center for Black Women’s Wellness
- CHRIS Kids
- Community Friendship, Inc.
- Culture Connect, Inc.
- Ferst Foundation for Childhood Literacy
- Mary Hall Freedom House, Inc.
- Museum of Contemporary Art of GA
- North Fulton Child Development Association
- Out House
- Project Community Connections
- Senior Connections
- Sisterlove, Inc.
- Synchronicity Theatre
- Whitefoord Community Program
- True Colors Theatre Company
- VOX Teens Company
Boards and executives achieve clarity around leadership expectations, accountability and process.
The process results in improved board and staff partnership, as they work collaboratively on initiatives.
Board engagement increases as board members work on structured tasks.