WHO WE ARE
Sage understands organizations, leadership and boards. We have broad experiences with nonprofits, foundations, grant-making organizations, associations, healthcare, faith-based, and government organizations. Over the past 17 years, we have seen, heard and experienced the full range of organizational and board achievements and challenges. We have provided consulting services to hundreds of organizations with various missions, sizes, locations and unique needs. As a result, we have mastered the art of carefully listening to our clients and developing strategies that are specifically designed to create more than change. Our goal for each organization is to create meaningful transformations that ensure sustainability and impact..
OUR APPROACH IS:
- Attentive – We’re highly attentive to each organization’s unique needs, concerns and strengths. We use a strengths-based approach to build and expand upon existing capabilities.
- Insightful – We are analytical, data and information driven. We gather relevant data to customize our consulting approach. The approach, goals and outcomes are “organizationally centered” and not generically prescribed.
- Supportive – We enhance current operations, performance and governance with best practices that are identified as valid for each organization. We start with your strengths, supported by a deep understanding of the full context in which each organization and board operates.
- Instructive – We utilize customized action plans, guidelines, and targeted coaching to lead the desired transformation in your systems and performance.
- Committed to Results – We facilitate change in systems, processes and people; resulting in measurable, mission-centered, sustainable accomplishments.