- Consulting, training and coaching- using a specifically developed succession planning curriculum, process, and format that is designed to result in key accomplishments.
- Guide boards and nonprofit leaders through the development of:
- Departure-defined Succession Plans
- Emergency Succession Plan
- Succession Plan Policy
- BoardSource and Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta- 27 nonprofit organizations
- Atlanta Neighborhood Charter Schools
- Beacon of Hope
- Dad’s Garage
- GA Campaign for Adolescent Power & Potential
- Good Samaritan Health and Wellness Center
- Helping in His Name Ministries
- Horizon Theatre Company
- Meals on Wheels Atlanta
- Quality Care for Children
- The Elaine Clark Center
- All About Developmental Disabilities
- Center for Black Women’s Wellness
- CHRIS Kids
- Community Friendship, Inc.
- Culture Connect, Inc.
- Ferst Foundation for Childhood Literacy
- Mary Hall Freedom House, Inc.
- Museum of Contemporary Art of GA
- North Fulton Child Development Association
- Out House
- Project Community Connections
- Senior Connections
- Sisterlove, Inc.
- Synchronicity Theatre
- Whitefoord Community Program
- True Colors Theatre Company
- VOX Teens Company
- Premier Academy
- Oakridge Neighborhood
Creates groundbreaking and substantial changes that support organizational sustainability.
Supports an environment where the entire organization partners to create systems and structure.
This work results in practical changes that on a daily basis improve the quality and effectiveness of the organization and board.